The church has been renovated using the finest materials and fittings and offers a restful haven comprising of two large bedrooms (upstairs/downstairs) with the main body of the church containing the lounge/dining area.
The original vestry has been extended to encompass a full kitchen with Angaston black granite benches, a 900mm oven and hotplates and a large double refrigerator with ice/chilled water capacity.
The wet areas comprise of a luxury bathroom with a full sized bath overlooking the vineyard sunsets and a twin shower with a separate powder/vanity room. Further on are the toilet and a fully equipped laundry, leading out onto the paved back verandah area with the surrounding vineyards almost as close as your fingertips!
- Complimentary bottle of Charles Melton Wine and Cheese Plate on arrival
- Authentic renovated 1864 church
- Stunning modern features
- 2 Bedrooms (1 King size bed, 1 Queen size bed)
- Large cosy lounge with wood fire
- Full Kitchen (Oven, Cook Top, Dish Washer, Espresso Coffee Machine)
- Large soaking bath with stunning vineyard views
- Double shower
- Underfloor heating in the bathroom
- Pure wool carpets
- Split system air conditioner for heating and cooling
- Full laundry
- Wine fridge with selection of Charles Melton and a few imported wines for purchase and consumption
- Selection of cooked and continental breakfast provisions, all sourced locally
- Local and SA magazines and newspapers
- Ipod docking station, Entertainment system
- Fresh flowers
- Petanque and board games